After Sounds and Sights on Thursday nights in downtown Chelsea, SRSLY offers free movies for youth and families during the summer! In 2019, the movies were moved inside to the Main Street Church building in the Clocktower Complex. No need to bring a chair! Comfortable seats and free popcorn are available!
New Year’s Eve Party
The SRSLY regional New Year’s Eve Party contradicts the conventional wisdom that this holiday can’t be celebrated without alcohol. All of the SRSLY communities come together to throw a big party at Beach Middle School in Chelsea. Youth can enjoy video games, sports in the gym, swimming, arts & crafts, cookie decorating, the photo booth, and free pizza! The night ends with team games and a countdown to the new year.
SRSLY Events Policy:
- The use of alcohol, tobacco, or drugs of any kind, by anyone, youth and adults, will not be permitted.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of an event will not be allowed to participate, and any illegal behavior will be reported to the authorities.
- SRSLY Events are open to the public. Coalition membership is strongly urged, but not required.
- Some SRSLY Events will be limited to certain age groups, while others will be open to anyone, any age.
- Parents are welcome to attend an event as chaperones, as long as they contact the SRSLY Director to sign-up beforehand.
- SRSLY Events are open; meaning arrival and departure of participants – youth and adults – will not be monitored or controlled.
- SRSLY Event organizers will make every effort to ensure a safe environment. However, the SRSLY Coalition, its members, and its sponsoring organizations are not responsible for the safety of participants at an event.